Helen : Do you want to go to Paris with me next month???
Me: WHAT????
Helen: I promised Maddie I would take her and I don't want to go by myself.
Me: Sure!!! (Of course I had to ask the dates exactly.)
Helen: February 16 for a week
Me: a WEEK?
Helen: Yes, but you can leave sooner if you need to
Me: Are you kidding? No, no a week will be just fine
Helen: Talk to Drew and call me back
Me: I don't need to talk to Drew! He is fine with it!
Me: I look at my schedule... Going to Vegas the end of January until the first of February with Drew (one year anniversary from our engagement there)., Going to Austin for my cousin's wedding the end of February. Then a few work trips to Boston and OH. The ONE week plus weekends I had free was February 16!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!
Me talking to Drew: Helen asked if I want to go to Paris.
Drew: WHAT?
Me: Yep, and I am going.
Drew: calls his dad... Dad what is up with this. My wife gets to go to Paris? (Meanwhile he check flights.) Dad the flight is over $1000.00
Nick: Yep, no worries I have already held her ticket on my frequent flyer miles. Make sure she is okay with flying by herself b/c Helen's flight was full.
Drew to me: You have to fly by yourself. Are you sure you want to go?
Me: Have you met me? I fly every week by myself. TELL YOUR DAD I AM FINE FLYING ALONE!
Nick: It's booked!
Me: Running around the house saying : I'm going to Paris and you are not!!!" I am so sweet :)
I am so blessed to have the BEST IN LAWS in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!



1 comment:
That is awesome!!! You do have great in-laws! SO fun!
Post a Comment