We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning out at the Farm in Phili! My mom is working so hard to get the house done... as you can see she decorating around the torn wallpaper on the walls. She is a nut!
During dinner Mary Parker and my Mom told Drew the house was haunted so he was a little nervous about staying there. After explaining to him that you do not listen to my Mom and sister we went to bed. In the middle of the night Drew got up to use the restroom and when he got back in the bed the bed broke! I did not hear him get up so I screamed thinking it was a ghost and then that scared him and his arms went flying. He knocked the side table over which knocked the lamp with a glass globe across the room. At this point I was hysterical and all he could say was... we are sleeping in a bed made for one person (it was a full), we are both fat, and we have no business being in this antique bed. I couldn't stop laughing at him... he was so upset over the whole ordeal. The next morning after sleeping upside down Drew got up again and this time crawled in the bed very gently. This time the whole damn bed slammed to the floor. My reply was Merry Christmas get your ass up and let's get out of here!
We did have a wonderful Christmas in TN with my family and we got to see some of my very best friends from high school. Drew spoiled me rotten with a new digital camera, navigation system, new running shoes (i think this is a hint to get my tail off the couch), a running outfit (L jacket was tight.. again I need to get off the couch), jewelry, a Pottery Barn gift card, etc. etc. I am so lucky to have found such a generous, caring husband! I know Christmas is not all about the presents but I sure do love that part!!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment