I'm back! It has been a crazy 2 weeks for me with work. I have been to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Boston in the last 2 weeks. To say the least I am exhausted! My territory has just increased to 12 states.... just acquired Washington D.C, VA and Maryland! I am so excited because I finally have a state where I have a friend living there! Last year I took on Boston 2 weeks after my friend Shannon moved from there to live in MD. Now that I have MD I will finally get to see her more often. Yeah! Can you believe I cover 12 states and only have one friend and no family members living in any of the states (TN not included) . I have a huge family people! Here is my territory- TN, KY, OH, IN, VA, MD, ME, MA, RI, VT, CT, Washington D.C.. Shannon I cannot wait to see you next time I am in... I was only in 18 hours this last trip :)
Apparently I missed a BIG SNOW this week while I was gone. We got a whole 2 inches in SC!!! You would have thought it snowed a foot... everything was closed! Too bad I missed all the excitement. We are patiently waiting another snow today. Still it is just raining...hmmm. I seriously doubt it will snow! We ran to the store to buy dog food and everyone and their brother was there. It cracks me up b/c this town is so freaked out by snow! I will post pictures if we get any... Jackson has a snow coat. It is ridiculous but hilarious at the same time. The poor dog is freezing...
Oh- I now have brown hair again!!! Yep, the lovely blonde look is a thing of the past. I was at the hair salon yesterday for 3 hours. I am a new woman!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment