I was so lucky to see so many of my old but still great friends from high school while in TN. We all still keep in touch quite well but it is rare we are all home for Christmas the same exact time. On Saturday before Christmas we had lunch with Betsy, Laura, the Vonderahae's, and the Councills. That evening Drew and I had drinks with Laura and Julie. Laura is 9++++ months pregnant and came out with us 3 times. All she could say was she had to have some freedom and fun before the baby came.. she is hysterical! Another night we had drinks with Whitney, Laura, and Betsy and her husband James. I only have 3 pics from all our fun adventures. I am so glad I got a new camera for Christmas.
Whitney.. the beer is as big as she is!
Julie and her little boy Anderson
Whitney.. the beer is as big as she is!
Julie and her little boy Anderson


No comments:
Post a Comment