Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Weekend

Next month I will be 32 and I am still able to say that I still keep in touch with my group of girlfriends from high school! How lucky am I!!! This weekend we had a girls weekend at my house. We had a blast catching up, hanging by the pool, and going out downtown. The girls came from NC, GA, TN and Tulsa, OK to visit this weekend. Love ya girls... thanks again for coming to SC!
Saturday night after dinner at Soby's. Ashley Vonderahe, Betsy Couch, Jennie Councill, me, Robin Meyer Houpe, Laura Piers, Whitney Miller. Our friend Shannon Harig-Blaine was unable to come from MD. We missed you Shay-dog!


high school graduation. Ashley, me, Betsy, Shannon and Whitney

college days. from left: Shannon, Robin, Jamie, Jennie, me, Whitney. Betsy and Laura in front. Aren't we the prettiest gals you have ever seen! Love my hair cut!


Friday night we sat out on the new porch and caught up. Drew was sweet to stick around and grilled out for us.
a toast to G-friends!

downtown leaving the wine bar

I love this pic so I had to put it on here too. We have also been a part of each others weddings. Shannon, Betsy, Whit, Ashley, me, Jennie, Laura, Robin.

No comments: