It was 100 degrees in SC on Saturday! What a better way to spend it than outdoors at 2 weddings! It was HOT but so was ours so we didn't have room to complain :) Our friends David and Lealani and Ryan and Sara both got married on Saturday. One at 10:30am and one at 6pm. It was neat b/c both of the receptions we are their parents house.
Lealani getting ready to walk down the aisle
Mr. and Mrs. David Watt
Drew and David. Look at Drew's pants... so cute!
The cake. Lealoni and I both had brown and pink weddings.
Wedding number 2

Mr. and Mrs. Ryan
Katula
The
chub-sters
The second wedding reception was held here! I
don't think I have ever seen a house and land this beautiful.
Cawood sandwich! Can we say BOOBS!

The cake was on the dock. So pretty!

Ryan and Sara arriving at the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment