Friday, June 13, 2008

Maddie and Bless come for a visit..

day swimming....
Night swimming. Look in the right corner... Tyrone came out the first night they were here and jumped right in with them. I love the girls expressions. I wish I had my camera turned long ways. ugh!
Tyrone barking b/c he wants the girls to get out and jump in with him. I kid you not. They jump in, he jumps in. They get out, he gets out.


I picked up Maddie and Bless on my way home from Atlanta on Wednesday. We are spending a long weekend with them here in Greenville. We have had a blast so far and have done tons of things but the best times in my opinion have been watching the girls swim in the pool. They haven't gotten much alone time b/c they have 2 friends that enjoy swimming with them. The dogs are in LOVE with the girls. They are like two 4 year old brothers that won't leave their big sisters alone. It is priceless. I will post the abundance of pics later this weekend. I had to get this up right away for Helen and Leisa to see. We are having so much fun. Next summer they have to stay with us a full week.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hi!!! I was looking for ideas for my wedding, and I found your blog and the AMAZING photos from your wedding. OMG! We were like OMG what beautiful dresses (from the little ones to yours!) We loved the colors!!! The combination bet/ brown and pink is Awesome. I so like that!!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that and I hope you both are really happy and have a wonderful 1 year anniversary in Hawaii.
(Loved your dress as well!!! Really beautiful!)
Congratulations!
Noelia