Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its Christmas in the Cawood house...

I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to decorating for Christmas. I LOVE, LOVE it when all my decorations are up (the Saturday of Thanksgiving...tradition) but I HATE the job of putting them up. This year I didn't have the help of my Mom b/c we spent Thanksgiving in Atlanta. When we got home Friday, I had Drew and his dad help me get everything down from the attic. They went to the Clemson vs Carolina game on Saturday and I turned up the tunes and started decorating. Not only did I decorate, I cleaned every once of dirt that was in sight while I was decorating. It was exhausting but I was so happy to show Drew and Nick once they got home! I cannot wait for Sloane to help me in the years to come...




still need a stocking for Sloane....













our mini tree. Yep we did it again. Drew said we needed larger than 7 feet and I said no way. Yep, here you have our mini tree b/c I didnt listen to my husband. 1/2 of my ornaments didn't go up this year b/c the darn thing is sooo small!










1 comment:

Sue said...

Enjoyed your decorations, unusual santas, thank you for sharing,
Sue