Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Shower #3

My great friends Whitney Miller and Laura Slyman Piers through me an amazing baby shower a couple of Saturdays ago. All of my high school girlfriends (minus Shannon who was home with her newborn) were there! Many of them drove and flew long distances to be there... I have such wonderful friends! Lots of my mom's friends and some of my aunts were there as well. My step mom, step sister Amy, and nieces made it too! Wow I feel so lucky to have so many people that care about me. I truly had the best time and came home with TONS of gifts. Now I just need the baby girl to go with them!


The hostesses Laura and Whitney
The most amazing cake that Whitney's sister Lindsey made. She has 4 kids and whipped up this! I couldn't believe it!

The soon to be Gram and I
The food table was so beautiful and the food was amazing! Laura did a Paula Dean brunch.
Diapers and notes the ladies could write to me...
Betsy and Ashley writing notes to me.
I got so many amazing presents. This moses basket from Whit and her mom
Creative idea woman Laura gave me these adorable onsies. Sloane will get her picture taken in them each month to show how much she has grown. I loved this idea!
Martha Stewart aka Jennie Councill MADE these blocks for me. She also made Sloane two adorable dresses. Jennie has two kids at home and has time to be Martha??? I don't know how she does it! I LOVE these blocks and they are already set up in the nursery.
I love this picture of Besty and Rena. I asked Rena to write down all the gifts b/c she knew most everyone there. Well Rena has no kids and had no clue what any of the gifts were. Betsy had to tell her everything and then finally took over the job herself. ha!

Whitney and all of the girls in her family came to the shower. So sweet! Lindsey the cake maker is in red on the left.

My mom and her best friends....

Ashley, Ann (Shannon's Mom) and me!

Nena, Sara, Maggie, and Amy. Maggie was our flower girl in our wedding...she is so big now!


All the ladies.. I love these girls!!!!


Been friends forever!!!


Mimosas of course!

And this baby carriage?!?! Seriously adorable!
Thanks to everyone that came! It meant the world to me!

No comments: