Monday, August 31, 2009

Big wedding fun!

This past weekend we went to Charlotte for Drew's cousin Neely's wedding to Mr. Jack Purcell. It was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings I have been to. Neely looked amazing...doesnt her dress look like it was made for her?! I told her in my next life I am choosing to look like her :) Drew and I ended up going on Friday so we could spend some quality time together. So our quality time turned out to be a fabulous dinner at Flemmings Steakhouse and then a night of acting like we were back in college... we went dancing, went to a dualing piano bar, and even ate ice cream at midnight. We had so much fun with all of Drew's family and loved celebrating with Neely and Jack! Congrats to them!!!!




Do you think Miss Madison Cawood could be any prettier? She is turning 15 next week. Beautiful girl!


Drew with cousins Will and Brian and Uncle Pharr.


Helen, Jack, Neely, me, and Drew

Drew and Madison dancing the night away...


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jack Purcell

They had the most amazing cupcakes. Truly the best cake I have ever eaten and I have eaten a lot of cake!

Madison had so much fun dancing with the grooms youngest brother Robbie. They were the same age and hung out the entire night. It was priceless.


at one point I looked over and all of Neely and Jack's friends were lifting them up in chairs. No they are not Jewish or Greek :) Too funny!

No comments: