Monday, August 10, 2009

Boston

Drew and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Boston on July 28th. He happened to have a conference over our anniversary so we decided to spend it in Boston this year.

Our hotel- The Copley Square Hotel.Our first room was so tiny and over a nightclub. That didn't work so the next night they upgraded us to fabulous large room with a bathroom we could actually fit in!
Our anniversary night we had dinner at Bonfire. I look a little greasy due to the fact that I worked all day in the heat...

After dinner we went to see Blue Man Group. I hated it and Drew loved it. Go figure! Those blue men freaked me out!!!


On Sunday we went to a SOX game. It was 900 degrees so we mostly spent our time walking around, eating all the yummy food, and shopping in the huge gift shop.



One Saturday (I'm going backwards) we did a boat cruise to all the islands in the harbor. So neat!




Drew with his conference badge...hehe
Drinks on top of the Rattlesnake restaurant.

1 comment: