Thursday, September 24, 2009

One of the best days of my life....

We are going to be parents!!!! Drew and I have been matched with a couple for our adoption!!! We met with the birth parents this morning and everything was perfect. They have our same interests, etc. It is amazing how God works. They have 2 due dates b/c of 2 different ultrasounds. December 28 and Jan. 9. I’m going with the one in December :)

The baby wouldn’t cooperate on the ultrasound this week so we are not sure if we are getting a boy or a girl. The birthmother will be going back to the doctor in 2-3 weeks. The baby will be born in Greenville, SC so we don’t have to live in a hotel for 2 weeks. WHOO HOOO!!!!

We are so excited and so blessed. Thank you for all your prayers. They worked!

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Oh my gosh, Clarice!! I am so excited and thrilled for you and Drew. What a wonderful Christmas gift for you two.
_Kathy

The Brockwell Family said...

WOW! Sounds like everything is working out perfectly!!!