I was in National Harbor, MD a few weeks ago for the Choice Hotel Show. They don't normally give us vendors tickets to the shows but my buddy Rick Patel go me and my coworker Alice in to see the B52's! Love Shack, baby love shack....

me, Rick, and Alice. For some reason we are sticking our tongues out????
They had light up necklaces and cool shades for us to wear!
Before the show we went down to the water and acted crazy with this statue thing!
The weekend after my MD trip Drew and I headed to the Greenville Crawfish Boil. There were several bands that played but we were there to see Snoop Dogg! I LOVED Snoop back in my high school days. I knew every word to every song. Unfortunately after 15 years I remembered every 3rd word.




he flew over the crowd when he made his entrance



We went to the concert with Brent and Whitney. We had seats basically on the floor but we spent most of our time hanging with them in the suite they had for their clients. Now that is a way to watch a show. Your own bathroom, unlimited drinks, and comfy chairs!

No comments:
Post a Comment