Monday, June 8, 2009

Big weekend fun!

Drew and I had an awesome weekend with friends! We went to dinner on Friday night and out to some fun bars after with our friends Roger & Mary and Brent & Whitney. We love having our friends living back in SC!!! At the end of the night I convinced Drew to swing by Krispy Kreme for some late night eating. WHAT NOT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE ON A DIET!!!! We didn't realize it was national donut day and they were giving out a free donut to everyone until midnight. We showed up at 11:45 and waited until 12:30 ...It truly amazes me what people will do for free food. I refused to leave after I smelled the hot d-nuts. So we made the best of our waiting and got into costume!



On Saturday morning my friend Rena came in to town to visit. I love having teachers as friends! She is off this summer and has already come twice to visit! I love her like a sister and we always have a blast together. We spent Saturday by the pool all day and Sunday on the lake with Ben, Brent and Whitney.

Rena and I


Drew carrying junk for 2 ladies!

Ben and Drew
me and hubs
Brent and Whitney

Drew and I have been dying to try this hole in the wall they just built by our house... JIMMY DAWGS! The sign says Hot Buns and Beer so we knew it had to be good. Rena loves hot dogs as much as I do so we knew she would get a kick out of it. Food terrible, atmosphere...hilarious!


No comments: