The parentals came to visit Drew and I for Easter. We were actually supposed to be in TN visiting my dad and Sara but we were so tired of traveling the last 3 weekends we postponed our trip. Good thing my daddy understands me and was totally understanding...whew! It was so nice to be at home. We rented movies, worked in the yard, Mom cooked dinner, and we had a yummy Easter brunch at High Cotton on Sunday. We are so blessed to have such amazing families.

Me in my Easter RED and Drew in his Master's Green. We looked like Christmas for goodness sakes! And then there was Gram in her PINK hat! Geeze!
Love the old lady's hat? Yep, ridiculous!

My Easter treat from Drew! I am so anal and everything in our house has a "place". Drew looked forever and couldn't find the Easter baskets! haha! Instead I got a Chinese take-out box. He is so sweet and I love him and the Chinese box!

I did have a basket for him along with 2 pink bows tied on the sides! I think they go well with the sports themed eggs!

The dogs stayed outside b/c we had Emma Sue in town. She is a very nasty, mean girl to her nephews.

And this is where Emma Sue spent Easter weekend. Dead on the couch!

The lovelies on Easter morning. Love the sheet on the couch? Yep, I am anal!

And just for kicks. This is Drew and Brent watching the final bball game the other night. They have since decided Greenville is lacking a good sports bar in the burbs and they plan on opening one. OK!
2 comments:
I am friends with Drew through college and the alumni board. He has your blog page posted on his facebook page so I've read all about you guys and how you met. I have enjoyed meeting you at several of the USC events and am sure will see you at many more!
Katherine
Hi! I saw you on the prayer list (from Kellys Korner) & just wanted to stop by & say I'm praying for you :) We are struggling also & are seeing a fertility specialist now. I have been off BC for two & half years & have been diagnosed with PCOS. I take 1000 mg of Metformin daily & the doctor said I can't take the Clomid anymore b/c I've taken it to many times. I'm hoping this new doctor will do wonders for us. I have faith that maybe this will be our year & hopefully yours too! God Bless!
Bonnie
PS - your doggies are so precious! I love Emma Sue! I have 2 doggies - "Milton" & "Billie Bean".
Post a Comment