Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHI- Town!

I was in Chicago all last week for our annual Coverings Tradeshow! As always I had a great time hanging with my work friends. We had a huge event on Wednesday night for our grand opening of our newest showroom in downtown Chicago. We do nothing on the light side in Fiandre land... we had crazy models holding tile, a fun DJ, Graniti-Tinis and lots of great Italian food....


Ken, Amy, and I in our booth. We launched Light Shape at this show... a very cool lighted tile!

Party Time-
The ladies before the party began...
I felt my horrible roots went well with these models and their crazy hair :)


small tiles in her hand

Missy, Alice, me, Ann, and Amy after the PARTY before hitting the town

So this shirt looks terrible and makes me look 300 pounds!

Missy and I hanging with the Italians. Leonardo who is our VP of Operations, Graziano who is the President of the company, and Rodolpho who is VP of Sales for 3 of our companies.
Alice and Missy doing karaoke after the party. Maybe we had a little too much Prosecco!

One night I had my distributor Best Tile to the showroom for a meeting after the show. Graziano wanted to do a toast b/c they ROCKED last year and still are!

No comments: