Here is the scoop:
Drew bought me the roses on January 29. Today is February 16 and they are still alive. I cannot believe it! Most roses die within a week. These are our miracle roses. They make me smile everyday.
We headed to Wild Dunes for Valentine's Day. We ate at some great restaurants and just relaxed. The beach is fixed so we took some pics of that. We cannot wait to go back Memorial Weekend for a week. Our new tradition we started last year.
It was freezing!A couple of weekends ago I went to the circus with Kristy, Julie, and Sam. I think it is my last time going to the circus for a while. It wore me out and I just wasn't into this year.
Lots of babies! Two of my friends had babies this week. My friend Joy had a little boy on 2/14 and my friend Jennie had a little girl today! That makes me smile!








1 comment:
I can't believe those roses are still so pretty! The circus is such a blast! And I LOVE the idea for a wedding shower!!! Looks like you guys have been busy, but having lots of fun!
Post a Comment