Have you ever been mad at God? I am going to admit that I have been VERY mad at God lately. I know that is so wrong but I feel like Drew and I have been screwed with a capital S in so many ways this year. I was so angry all week and had such a rough few days, and most of all a bad attitude. When I came home from my trip to CT on Thursday night I came home the below- flowers, wine, and my favorite cupcakes. My sweet husband surprised me once again! Now all of this stuff is so nice but it was the card that he wrote that meant the most to me. At the moment I read it I was no longer mad at God. I had such a calm feeling.... a feeling of freedom. How could I be so mad when I am so BLESSED to have the most amazing man as my husband? If everything in this world turns upside down, I still have Drew next to me. That is amazing! So there you have it. I am no longer mad at God ... He has a plan for everything and it's about time I give it up to him! So I am....




No comments:
Post a Comment