Monday, March 24, 2008

The start of our Easter weekend...

My parentals came to visit last week for a few nights. I have been BEGGING them to come help Drew and I in the backyard and around the pool. My one complaint about this house is the pool looks like it should be at a Motel 6 and not in our backyard. They previous owners had ZERO taste so it was pretty naked out there! I have been buying pool furniture for 6 months and have been dying to get it around the pool for the "finished" look. The parentals love to work in the yard... Drew and I HATE it! I had off on Friday so we spent a couple of days working the yard. It was 70 degrees here so it was perfect!




Working on the game plan...




The parentals... Mike and Cathy.
My double chaise lounger... I love it. The cushion is white with a C monogram of course!

These chairs can lie flat or up like they are in the pic. I have red and white ticking stripe cushions for these.
Jackson about to fall in the pool.. nothing new!

Emma Sue making sure we are keeping on track. Or more like annoying Jack and Tyrone. She is not the sweetest girl you ever met, hence why she is locked inside the house!
The finished product!!!! I love it. Thanks MOM and DAD!!!

No comments: