We celebrated Drew's birthday ALL weekend! On Friday night we had some friends and neighbors over for apps, drinks, and Drew's favorite vanilla bean Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (did you know they will Fed Ex you a cheesecake??? It's a small fortune but well worth it!). On Saturday we had dinner with our good friends Brent and Whitney. Brent was in from Ft. Worth, TX so it was fun to see him. After, we all met Jeff and Caroline who were in from Mt. Pleasant, SC. at our house for drinks and a little
Wii bowling and boxing. The pictures say it all. Drew's mans room has become Franky's
Fun park with all his toys now. As you can see I have spoiled him even more by surprising him with a 52 inch TV he has been wanting for his birthday! I lucked out too on this one b/c I got to get a new armoire for his old TV! Its the red one in the slide show.. love me some PotteryBarn!


Caroline, Jeff, Whitney, and Brent. Both the guys were groomsmen in our wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment