Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Drew's off to the Clemson vs UVA game... via team plane!

Drew just left to jump on the team plane and head off to see Clemson play UVA in basketball tomorrow night. I am so excited for him... such a honor to be asked to go with the team. I made him let me take a picture of him all dressed and ready to go...as you can see he is giving me a huge DORK look for it!

I on the otherhand have been in bed 3 days with a cold/flu ... something nasty. Drew has been wonderful and has been waiting on me day and night. He even drove me to the doctor and waited 2 hours for me in his car (he was terrified of getting sick and missing the bball game.). Such a sweet hubby!

My work station in my bed. My drugs!

I asked Drew who was going to take care of me since he was leaving. His response.... Jackson. Love the coat!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turn in your diploma... its bad news for you that i found this blog...

debo