Sunday, February 3, 2008

LAS VEGAS!!!!


Drew and I just got back from Las Vegas!!! We went for a long weekend and then I stayed to work this past week. Our friends Roger and Onie met us for one night and we partied at the new Planet Hollywood. We had an absolute blast. We stayed at the MGM West Wing and Caesers (for work), ate at some fabulous restaurants, gambled way too much, and saw the show O.

All of our trips seem to have a little extra excitement added to them.
1. Monte Carlo burns
2. Miss America Pagent at Planet Hollywood the night we go there.
3. President Bush decides to come to town and stay at the Venetian ...meanwhile we are hosting a large work party in a suite on the 30 floor. All floors from 29-36 must go through high security checks... it took our clients 30 minutes to get through security and up to our party. There were cops on every elevator, dogs, metal detectors, etc...CRAZY!!!

We had a great time. Drew came home with lots of money and I came back with $5.00 in my pocket.

No comments: