After much sweat, a near divorce, a dog who about drowned, replacing all the carpet upstairs (not expected), hiring my new best friend Poncho to paint the ENTIRE house and a few rooms twice (hence the divorce line.), and unpacking 999 boxes... we did it! We are officially moved in! I was feeling sorry for myself (I wanted Drew and I to have a tree for our first year as Mr. and Mrs.) so I even pulled out the Christmas decorations!!! So here are some pictures of our new place! We are so excited and cannot wait to have visitors!

Our new house.. decorated for Christmas! Our wreaths are at our old house hoping to make it sell :)

Our master bath painted blue to go with our new blue furniture I purchased at my second home. (Pottery Barn!)

desk by kitchen and den. Most of our entire house is painted this Harvest yellow color. I love it!

Kitchen dining area

Mantle.. new monogrammed stocking are on their way. :)

My office. This was painted twice. It is now apple green, it was neon green.

office- still a mess

our foyer

1/2 the mans room. The other half was too messy to film :) Painted
khaki.

Our stairs with REAL garland. Poor Drew had to go to Lowe's back and forth 3 times b/c I kept needing more. Such a loving hubby.

Our kitchen

I had extra garland so I decorated the deck (where the dogs are now calling their master bedroom)

Dogs in their master bedroom

Guest Bedroom #1 Painted pale yellow

Guest Bedroom #2
Drew's office- NO PICTURE... it is still a disaster!

Master Bedroom. Painted linen white

Drew makes our bed.. can you tell??? I shouldn't complain b/c for 31 years I have never made my bed!

Our skinny tree! I was going for cheap not good looking apparently. I get that from my mother!

Our dining room. My mom's Christmas China in the cabinet. Our wedding gift from my dad and Sara was ALL of our CHINA!!! It happens to still be in boxes!
No comments:
Post a Comment