What do you if you are waiting to catch a flight? hmmm. Get a flu shot! Kristy and I were were in the Chicago airport on Thursday coming back from our sales meeting and Christmas party. She out of no where spotted a huge sign that read FLU SHOTS! I am TERRIFIED of needles and she wasn't much better. We talked each other into being tortured. Here are some lovely pictures of our fun day at the Ohare airport! Of course Chicago was beautiful.. it snowed a ton. I hope to get some pictures from my coworkers to share.Sunday, December 9, 2007
Flu Shot!
What do you if you are waiting to catch a flight? hmmm. Get a flu shot! Kristy and I were were in the Chicago airport on Thursday coming back from our sales meeting and Christmas party. She out of no where spotted a huge sign that read FLU SHOTS! I am TERRIFIED of needles and she wasn't much better. We talked each other into being tortured. Here are some lovely pictures of our fun day at the Ohare airport! Of course Chicago was beautiful.. it snowed a ton. I hope to get some pictures from my coworkers to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment