Madison and Bless made this sign to get on TV. Drew got them front row seats at the game. They were adorable. They stood up the whole game waving the sign just hoping to get on TV.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Clemson vs. Boston College Football Game
I have become a Clemson fan by marriage. Drew actually hates Clemson b/c they are rivals of USC. Ironically Clemson is his largest client so he has to wear orange and support them. I go to every game that I can with Drew's family. I have had a long standing date this year with my father-n-law Nick. Madison and Helen have been busy with Maddie's cheerleading and have had to miss all the games. Luckily on Saturday they got to come! My date this week was with my brother-n-law Mike. How lucky I am to have such great n laws! They are so fun!
Madison and Bless made this sign to get on TV. Drew got them front row seats at the game. They were adorable. They stood up the whole game waving the sign just hoping to get on TV.
Brent and Whitney stopped by the tailgate to say hello.
Madison and Bless made this sign to get on TV. Drew got them front row seats at the game. They were adorable. They stood up the whole game waving the sign just hoping to get on TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment