Sunday, November 11, 2007

Carolina vs Florida Football Game

Drew and I went to the USC vs. Florida game on Saturday. Here are some pics of us tailgating before the game. When we arrived to our typical parking spaces we noticed a HUGE crowd of skinny, tan, girls wearing hardly any clothes and nasty old men mingling with them. I cracked up and Drew was confused by all the commotion. It ended up being a Maxim Game Day party. Whatever that is. :) I got so excited b/c I noticed from a distance a big, silver trailer. The girls brought in Regal Bathrooms for their tailgate affair!!! YEAH! Have you ever heard of them? They are the Cadillac of port a potties... they have a sink, music, paper towels, etc. Most of all they are clean and you don't have to hold your breathe! Oh the things I get excited about....

Please notice Drew's number of outfit changes. This was a 3 hour time span. And I wonder why I have to do 99 loads of laundry in a week! :)



Josh, Dan, Drew, and John. The guys visisted this weekend from VA. Drew's outfit #3
Me and the guys! We are freezing at this point!

Drew and I before it dropped 25 degrees. Drew's outfit #1



Drew, Drew, and Joel. Drew's outfit #2


No comments: