Friday, November 12, 2010

Beach Fun

We spent the week before Halloween at Wild Dunes so Drew could work the Nationwide Golf Tournament. I love this week! I work and he works but we still get to have fun at the beach.

Sloane visiting Daddy at work
not so sure about his ear piece

one day after our walk I put her in the sand to see what she would do. She loved it of course. I think at sandbox is in store for her 1st birthday!

















I have yet to figure out my camera lighting for sunset pics.







one of my favorite pictures ever!


second favorite


My parents, Sloane, and I went to Magnolia Plantation one day.












Checking out the gators on our swamp tour. She loved the train ride!
We had a great time! Thanks to my parents for coming and keeping me company, cooking meals for the boys, and wining and dining me in Charleston. We love you bunches!!!!




No comments: