Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Girl and her Daddy

Sloane and her Daddy have the sweetest relationship. She has ended up in our bed a lot lately b/c she has decided 2 and 5am are good times to wake up. I usually toss her in our bed at the 5am time slot. When she wakes up in the morning (7am) she rolls over and sees her Daddy and it makes her day. She gets so excited when she sees him. "Oh goody my daddy is in here". It's almost like she hasn't seen him in days. The other morning he was snoring away and I ran to put my contacts in and when I came back in our room she was just staring at him and smiling away. Sometimes she will just rub his arm and just glare at him. She loves her daddy so much and it truly melts my heart. They do spend a lot of time together when I am on trips and I just remind Drew when it gets tough that he is getting what so many dads don't get. The best QT with his daughter! These pictures were taken Father's Day 2010 and for some reason I never posted them.
















No comments: