Drew and I laugh that now we have Sloane we have no social life. Not true, but not near the extreme we use to have-- trips galore, dinner with friends, hanging downtown, etc. Sloane however is not even 6 months old and has already been invited to 3 birthday parties (one more already on the calendar)! We went to her friend Garrison's 1st birthday party a couple weeks ago. The theme was Thomas the Train and Garrison's Mom Tanya didn't leave a thing out. They had it at huge park near our house that has a real train that goes through the park. They had a DJ (yes you heard me) dressed as a train conductor (then Elmo the train conductor). She did adorable party favors, table decorations, and cupcakes. I told her she could plan Sloane's first birthday. It has 900 degrees outside but Sloane still had a blast.
We have a nanny so Sloane has little interaction with kiddos. We discovered at this party that she LOVES kids. She went crazy when she saw them. I felt like a terrible Mom for not having her around kids much. I didn't know at 5 months they cared. I am taking care of that and have already planned a play group in July and am going to do Gymboree with my girlfriend and her daughter Sloan (yep two Sloanes!) starting soon!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment