Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day... My first!

We went to TN last weekend to celebrate Mother's Day! I was so excited this year and couldn't wait for the day to get here! After so much pain to become a mother this was the icing on the cake. My dad just had open heart surgery so I think it got his spirits up to see Sloane as well.

three generations
Drew with the ladies

Sloane is focused on Charlie the bulldog in the left corner. Remember he is obsessed with Sloane!


Sitting like such a big girl


Mother's Day before we had lunch


Sloane flirted with my dad all weekend. It was really hysterical. My poor dad looks like he has an enormous belly here. He would kill me for putting this pic up! He has 30 pounds of water weight from the surgery. Poor Grandad! Drew gave him about 30 T-shirts and he is sporting one here from Clemson. I thought he was a TN fan? hmmm...

Sloane is teething so we froze a washcloth. You would have thought she died and went to heaven! She and my mom were soaked when she was done getting her fix.

Flirting with Grandad again

Pics in the backyard. I love this one!

too bad I have an ugly ponytail but the babe looks adorable!

No comments: