Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Greenville Baby Shower

I figured I better post my Greenville baby pictures today since I have another shower in Knoxville this weekend. I love being SHOWERED!!!

Food table... a little earlyThe wonderful hosts. My Mom, Grandmother, Madison, and Helen

Guests

Drew hamming it up with the ladies. No he wasn't at the shower but yes he did pop in and out a few times :)


He stayed long enough to put on the baby's new GAMECOCK hat! Thanks Mrs. Trinder!


Helen, Maddie, and Aunt Margaret


Mrs. Chandler!


Maddie trying to get Drew in the Baby Bjorn. This is going to be trouble when there is acutally a baby in it!


presents! And double chins! yes!!!!

Maddie passing out the adorable give aways for the game winners.

Still working on it... How many people does it take to get Drew in the Baby Bjorn??? Its on backwards????


Tina and Lianna


Sweet Dianne writing her motherly advice to me....


drink table


Helen, me, Madison

Maddie and Helen putting chocolate in a diaper. Such a gross game but oh so funny!



My Mom and Grandmother


Wow and this wasn't all the gifts! I got showered BIG time!


One of Helen's games... Price is Right


My MIL Sandy and sweet Olive


My new and old neighbors/wonderful friends! Mrs. Hill, Kathy, and Lacy

My Grandma cooking up something good... She hates when I take her picture :)



Thank you to everyone who came! I had a blast and baby girl is going to be sooo SPOILED!!!!


1 comment:

Katie Layton said...

I so wish I could have been there! I can't wait to meet Miss Sloane! I can't wait to spoil her to pieces!