Drew and I have been taking it easy lately. He has been working his tail off traveling to and from Charleston with his new College of Charleston account. I keep asking him if we can move there tomorrow. He just grins. I have been taking up shop in my office the last 2 weeks. I know Drew is soooo ready for me to hit the road so I will quit telling him to do laundry and take his shoes off. :) I am heading to Boston on Wednesday next week. Hmmm I think it is 5 degrees there right now. YUCK! I am then off to TN, VEGAS BABY, Washington DC, PA, and CT. I'll be on the road the next 6 weeks. Urrrgh! So that is it these days from the Cawood house.
For now I am going to dream about being here! Maui, Hawaii

1 comment:
Ha ha! I had a good laugh, there are days I feel like a "grandma" too when I am sitting at my house! Clarice, I hope you are having safe & fun travels, and staying warm!!
Post a Comment