Drew had another big event this weekend to work. Fall for Greenville is a great event held downtown. There are about 45 local restaurants that serve their food from different booths, 2 stages with live music, and tons of rides for kids. Matt and Nick even came in town to help Drew. They have been in town for almost a week! Such good sports! Matt was in charge of one of the stages and Nick was in charge of checking all the radios, shirts, etc. in and out. I was in charge of eating and drinking! Drew and Matt were lucky enough to not be on the schedule on Saturday (wonder how that happened) so we all ventured downtown to the Greenville Drive Stadium for a SC alumni event to watch the SC vs KY football game. It was a lot of fun!
Friday night I went to help Kristy and Julie bake a pirate cake for Sam's b-day party.
When you don't have a big enough bowl then why not break out the metal drink/ice bucket??? Julie and I swore we saw sparks flying!
I was in charge of one thing and one thing only- counting 8 1/2 cups of flour and putting it in the bowl. Bringing wine into the mix caused me to have to count my 8 1/2 cups over and over and over. I finally gave up!
Greenville Drive- SC Football game




Does a man really need to scream at the TV? Does he really think they can hear him? I know everyone else could! It looks like the place was empty in the pics. We really didn't break in and turn the game on ourselves... After the game and not a moment before it ended we headed to Sam's 5 year birthday party at a park downtown.
The Pirate Sam and Drew 
There were 900 kids at the party... here they scrambling are after the pinata broke.
Drew did feel the need to venture to check on all his folks at Fall for Greenville.
Nick hard at work. I love the smirk on his face :)
On Sunday afternoon while the men worked Sandy came to town and we went shopping. Did I mentioned the "fairy" also came last weekend while I was gone and cleaned and waxed ALL my floors. I am so lucky!!! They have never looked so good. Thanks Sandy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment