Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics...

Drew and I went to Atlanta this weekend to visit with the fam. We had an opening ceremonies party on Friday night. We all crashed out on the couch, drank wine, ate pizza, and "talked" about all the teams outfits. Whew some were a little scary :)



On Friday Drew kept complaining that his eye was bothering him. Needless to say he has BAD allergies and his eye bothers him at least once a month. So I guess you could say I have heard his song and dance and maybe I have lost some sympathy.. not a very sweet wife. When we got to Atlanta Helen looks at me and says she is scared he is going to loose an eyeball! ha! Nick was right there with her giving me 2 different kinds of eye drops. I kept saying..."his eye always does this and he is fine". (By this time it was half way closed and he was looking a little frightening. ) Well I guess I should have listened to his parents b/c poor Drew was not fine. He was up ALL night moaning and groaning about his eye. Nick probably sensed it b/c at 8am he took Drew to the doctor. Again, terrible wife. Well the poor hubby has conjunctivitis and got a shot and went home with 4 different medications! He also got to go back to the doctor this morning.. again with his sweet father at 7:45am. Moral of the story.. I guess I need to listen to my "dying" husband next time. Why are men such babies when they are sick???? Team USA!!!


sweet baby Riley sleeping in the dog beds
Maddie and Izzie- Maddie with her retainer now and no braces. She is a supermodel!
crashing on the couch. Pam and Great Day came to watch as well. Great Day aka Greg always says "great day in the morning!". He is so great and the Cawood clan gave him his nick name.
Helen with miserable Drew




All the girls plus Nick went to his favorite spot... his foot massage place. Nick always tells me about this place so I had to see it for myself. Here he is dozing... :)

No comments: